Child & Dependent Care options for Faculty
The university offers a range of child and dependent care programs for faculty.
Renowned child care services to university affiliates year round. Offers developmental early childhood program for children six weeks to five years of age.
The Child Development Center is open at all three of its campus locations.
LifeCare is an employer provided work/life benefit from The University of Texas at Austin available to all benefits eligible employees and their household members. LifeCare provides personalized assistance with life’s most important issues including childcare and parenting, adult care and aging, and financial and legal concerns.
How do I access LifeCare?
You can access LifeCare services 24 hours a day, seven days a week via a toll-free number 1-855-268-0969 (or 800-873-1322 for TTY/TDD service) and online at https://lcc30.lifecare.com/index.html#top
- Go to the “Not Registered Yet?” section and click “Start Now!”
- Enter the Registration Code UTAUSTIN and click “Continue”
- On the next page, fill out the necessary registration information. The Member ID is your UT Employee ID (UT EID)
- Click “Sign Up” to the complete the registration process
- Enter the screen name and password chosen during registration
Texas Career Engagement also offered the following list of external child and dependent care selection resources that might help connect parents with caregiving applicants:
Note: we are not in a position to officially endorse these sites and are instead sharing these opportunities in case they might be useful.