Dear faculty colleagues,
I am pleased to announce the members of the first cohort of the Provost’s Distinguished Service Academy (DSA) at UT Austin.
- Carolyn Brown, College of Pharmacy
- Jen Moon, Department of Biology, Natural Sciences
- Lisa Moore, Department of English, College of Liberal Arts
- Rich Reddick, Department of Educational Leadership & Policy, Education
- Loriene Roy, School of Information
This group of extraordinary faculty members was selected for their outstanding service at UT and beyond. Each nominee has demonstrated excellence in scholarship and a commitment to fostering leadership around diversity, inclusion, and mentoring.
Along with an annual stipend, this five-year appointment will include sponsorship of at least one workshop per semester and a series of faculty mentoring sessions throughout the year.
Please join me in congratulating our inaugural cohort. We are excited about their continued work with our faculty colleagues, students, and administrators.
TASHA BERETVAS | She/her/hers | Senior Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs
John L. and Elizabeth G. Hill Centennial Professor,
Quantitative Methods, Educational Psychology
The University of Texas at Austin | Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost