Faculty Authors Recognition
At UT Austin, the impact of the scholarship of our faculty book authors is outstanding. This program (formerly Faculty Authors Reception) was created to highlight the breadth of scholarship taking place across the university. We are now accepting submissions for this year’s Faculty Authors Recognition. Faculty authors will be featured throughout the year on our website, social media and showcased in the Main Building.
- 2023 Faculty Authors Reception Book Submissions
- 2020 and 2021 Faculty Authors Reception Book Submissions
- Faculty Book Authors Recognized (May 26, 2021)
- Faculty Authors Celebrated at Second Annual Reception (February 17, 2020)
- Published works including scholarly monographs, textbooks, creative works (e.g., novels and anthologies of poetry), exhibition catalogs, and edited collections.
- Books must be published between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022.
- Current UT Austin faculty member.
- Deadline: December 5, 2022
Please save the date for an in-person cocktail reception on Wednesday, January 18, 2023. If you submit a book, you will receive communication from our office.
All book submission are from 2022 and will be honored at the Faculty Authors Recognition on Wednesday, January 18.View / Download